The H2020 CHARISMA project is set to harmonise Raman Spectroscopy for characterisation across the life cycle of a material, from product design and manufacture to lifetime performance and end-of-life stage.
The project will demonstrate the feasibility of its concept in three industry cases. In the long term, it aims to make Raman spectroscopy a widespread technology used within the Industry Commons concept.
- Normalise and harmonise Raman spectroscopy in the Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials, Biotechnology, and Advanced Manufacturing and Processing community
- Model to harmonise Raman spectroscopy
- Harmonise Raman spectra
- Harmonise Raman characterisation data
- Generate a FAIR Raman data repository
- Demonstrate the performance of harmonised Raman characterisation across domains in real industrial cases
- Standardise Raman protocols
1 November 2020 – 31 October 2024
- Project Coordinator: Prof. Dr. Miguel Bañares – Institute for Catalysis, CSIC, Spain
- Project website: https://www.h2020charisma.eu/
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org