May 19, 2022
SAF€RA will be organizing its 2022 symposium titled Safety in the new economy and energy transition on May 19 and 20 in Rome, Italy. (Note that the symposium has been postponed from its initially planned date in March 2022 due to Covid restrictions.)
Dates: lunchtime on Thursday May 19th 2022 to lunchtime on Friday May 20th
Location: central Rome, kindly hosted by Inail. The symposium will either be hosted in Inail’s historical premises on Via IV Novembre (near the Forum), if refurbishment works are completed, or at premises on Piazza Pastore in Rome.
Registration will be opened in January. Participation is free (except for the social event) but registration is mandatory. Remote participation in the event will be possible.
What to look forward to?
- Presentation of cutting edge research on industrial safety from SAF€RA-funded projects
- Keynote presentations on risks related to hydrogen as an energy carrier in the green economy
- A forum discussion on risks and benefits of platform work (the “gig economy”)
- A brokerage event for researchers interested in finding partners for SAF€RA’s 2022 joint call
- The symposium will be followed on Friday afternoon by a meeting of SAF€RA partners (reseved for members of the the partnership).