February 7, 2017 – February 9, 2017
About the conference
Jointly organized by five major FP7 projects NANOSOLUTIONS, GUIDEnano, SUN, NanoMILE and eNanoMapper, the New tools and approaches for nanomaterial safety assessment conference (7-9 February 2017, Malaga/Spain) aims at presenting the main results achieved in the course of the projects fostering a discussion about their impact in the nanosafety field and possibilities for future research programmes.
The conference welcomes consortium partners from the organizing projects, as well as representatives from other EU projects, industry and government, civil society and media.
- 10 Scientific Sessions
- 5 Keynote presentations
- Stakeholders workshop
- Over 300 attendees
- Hazard assessment along the life cycle of nano-enabled products
- Exposure assessment along the life cycle of nano-enabled products
- Risk assessment & management
- Systems biology approaches in nanosafety
- Categorization & grouping of nanomaterials
- Nanosafety infrastructure
- Safe by design
The conference will be wrapped up with a stakeholder workshop which will provide a platform for an open discussion with interested stakeholders that could ultimately guide the research needs that should be addressed in future projects.