The Workshop on SAFETY ASPECTS IN PILOT LINES, an EPPN-NSC i2L joint session, will be held during the 6th International Conference NanoSAFE 2018 on Wednesday 7th of November in Grenoble France.
The workshop will allow bringing together all nano-safety relevant experts from pilot line/production projects, hence, real-life and application-oriented nanosafety and Safe-by-Design expertise. The workshop is aiming at helping pilot projects in order to assess and tackle safety issues throughout harmonisation of the approaches and promotion of available tools. To reach that goal, the following topics will be presented:
- EPPN mini survey on processes and materials used in pilot lines along with relevant exposure scenarios
- Selected tools and methods that are available to conduct safety assessment and implement risk minimisation measures in workplaces
- Critical review on conducted case studies from recently ended and ongoing H2020 projects
This interactive session will promote discussion between EPPN and NSC in order to adress the needs from pilot projects with nanosafety expertise. The discussion should also lead to potential future cooperation between projects for the development of cross case studies and to joint dissemination of projects results.
More details can be found here.
For more information, please contact:
- EPPN Session Chair, Dr. Amro Satti, LEITAT (Spain), firstname.lastname@example.org
- NSC i2L Session Chair, Andreas Falk MSc, BioNanoNet (Austria), email@example.com
- NSC i2L Session Co-Chair, Dr. Simon Clavaguera, CEA (France), firstname.lastname@example.org